Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

good stereo and speakers

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 02:18 AM
wink2873
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default good stereo and speakers

Im doing major remodeling and dont have room for my prized stereo system, plus I never use it anymore.
It comes with the following
Phillips 280 watt home stereo with 2 channels. it has a 3 cd changer dual casettes, plus a bunch of equalizer options. The only thing is, I never hooked up the radio part and dont have the antannea anymore or even know if it works. everything else on the stereo works just fine, it was like a 250$ stereo when i bought it new about 4 years ago.
1 kicker Comp VR 12" 1000 watt subwoofer (car speaker)
1 thunder audio 12" 325 watt subwoofer (car speaker)
1 RCA enclosed subwoofer in a black box (not sure how big it is but its loud)
2 black RCA speakers, probably 5". i just used them for mid range and high range, they are only like 50 watts or something. I use them in place of the two 6.5 inch speakers that came with the stereo which i traded to a friend.
1 3-way speaker selector
I also still have the manual for the stereo

I had all this hooked up to my tv to play video games in surround sound and occasionally listened to cd's and tapes. it all works really good but I just dont use it anymore. The stereo and the kicker sub are worth at least 120$ by themselves but i really just want to unload it all at once.

im selling all this for 120+ shipping if you live in my area you're more than welcome to pick it up. located in norwalk Ohio.
I can take some pics of anyone is interested

Quick Reply: good stereo and speakers