Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2009 challenger srt8 silver

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 09:13 PM
misfitt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 challenger srt8 silver

This car has every option available!! It is silver with black carbin fiber stripes, car has 58 miles. It was driven to my garage from the dealer and put under a cover and has not moved. I bought the car about 2 months ago. It includes the srt8 club membership,this car would cost you well over $50,000 plus,plus,plus. If your interested in a car like this you wont get a better deal! Due to my bad luck I am now forced to sell the car as soon as possible at a huge loss no reasonable offer refused! this is not a scam I would rather give someone a great deal than see the man take it from me while he stretches my neck a little further, and must sell it as soon as possible!!! If you cant afford this car please dont waist my time or yours. NO RIDES!! This car dont move until you prove your worth. Go to the dealer price this car test drive one of their cars and beat the crap out of their car not mine, please serious inquires only. I have pictures of the car but cant figure out how to post them. new member! please if anyone is interested email me any time for pics. I can take any pics you want. I live near sandford nc. you wont find abetter deal! make me a realistic offer? thanks

Contact me at:
chopper1016@aol.com or call 919-946-3880 Or after 6:30 919-777-9132

Jim

Quick Reply: 2009 challenger srt8 silver