Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2nd gen Dodge Neon radio bezel with 7" VGA touchscreen

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 03:24 PM
damarble
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd gen Dodge Neon radio bezel with 7" VGA touchscreen

Custom solid plastic bezel. (No fiberglass to crack and flake.) Painted satin black now. The touch screen is a Xenarc 700 TSV. It has VGA and RCA inputs and connects to you computer with USB. Was used for a carPC. The specifications on the LCD can be found here: http://store.mp3car.com/Xenarc_700TS..._p/mon-004.htm The LCD alone sells for over $350. I integrated a USB slim DVD enclosure above the screen, just insert your choice of drive. This thing is in excellent condition and was only used a few months before I pulled the carPC and set the parts on a shelf. I'd like to get $300 shipped OBO. This bezel is very high quality and looks sharp with a factory fit. Contact through PM please. Payment must be made through paypal. I have extensive perfect heatware feedback under "damarble" and ebay under "parmamike".

Name:  DSC00082.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  56.2 KB

Name:  DSC00083.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  51.6 KB

Old 08-13-2013, 08:16 AM
cgalligan18

I know this thread is about 4 years old... But I'm looking for one of these for my SRT... Does anyone know where I can get one custom made?

Old 08-14-2013, 09:06 AM
damarble

I actually still have this one. I'll try to dig it out of storage today.

Old 08-15-2013, 07:08 PM
damarble

Well maybe I don't have it any more. Did you need a Neon one or just a similar bezel for another car? If you provide your factory bezel and the screen you want to use I can build one for about $100.

Quick Reply: 2nd gen Dodge Neon radio bezel with 7" VGA touchscreen