Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1996 Dodge Ram Diesel for Sale !

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Logan2009
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Dodge Ram Diesel for Sale !

1997 Diesel Truck for sale.
Black, Long Bed, 4 X 4, extended cab, leather seats, all power, all options,
loaded.
187,000 ml. This truck was never used as commercial truck.
Few years ago I bought it from my brother in law, because I hated to see this truck sold out of family. This truck has everything installed for pulling the trailer, and it was never used for that purpose (I don't have a trailer).
The engine on this truck is unbelievable. It's a diesel and it starts even at the coldest days in Chicago area without plugging it in the electrical outlet.
I used this truck for my camping and hunting trips, and occasionally for bringing my firewood from up North.
In the last year this is what's been done to this truck :
New tires
New Alternator
New (top of the line) engine belt
New shocks (4)
New exhaust and muffler.
New brake lines (the old ones where rusted).
Like very old truck, this one has rusted spots, and few dings.
Everything works on this truck (except my remote door opener - it needs the battery).
Here is what I would do on this truck (if I was a buyer) :
Replace the driver seat (the old one started to get damaged, and the leather on one side started to get ripped of). I would find the seat somewhere on the junk yard.
The transmission fluid line is getting rusted, and I would replace it (that was my next project on this truck).
That's it.
I am sure this truck will give you another few hundred thousand miles of good use.
The only reason I am selling this truck is because I lost my job and I need cash.
I live in North suburb of Chicago, and I can deliver this truck to place up to 150 ml from my town - Mundelein.
If you leave further than that distance, you will have to come and pick it up.
I am asking only $ 6,800 for this truck, and that's because of dents and the seat (which still can give you another couple of years of use).
If you are interested, call me on my mobile - 847-909-0552
Or send me the email SL1@comcast.net
First come - first served.
Sasha Logan

Last edited by Logan2009; 02-22-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Correct year of the truck

Quick Reply: 1996 Dodge Ram Diesel for Sale !