Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

F/S Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD head unit and accessories

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 01:49 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Default F/S Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD head unit and accessories

Ok, I am upgrading from my Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD to an AVIC-Z2. I just bought this HU on 01-21-09. I also will be selling with it the Pioneer GEX-P10HD which is the HD radio tuner I just bought on 02-16-09 and the Pioneer AVG-VDP1 Vehicle Dynamics Processor which I just bought on 02-06-09. On top of all of that I have another Pioneer AVG-P5700DVD that is complete minus the screen. It has the cage, all harnesses and the detachable face. I bought it as a backup for parts incase I ever needed it. Last but not least I also have the Pioneer service manual for this unit as well as the installation and owners manual. The service manual is not something Pioneer is going to give to you.

So for the record here is what all I am selling as a package deal and will not separate

Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD (head unit)
Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD (head unit minus screen)
Pioneer GEX-P10HD (HD radio tuner)
Pioneer AVG-VDP1 (vehicle dynamics processor)

These HUs are heavy and are likely close to 10lbs, seriously. I will ship via UPS and email out a tracking number as soon as it goes.

Make me a serious offer. Please respect that I have a lot of money and time invested in this system and components.

I also have my Pioneer DEQ-7600 for sale in another post that I used briefly before taking it out due to lack of room.

I am adding some pics of the HU in the truck. I will get some more of the processor later

Old 03-10-2009, 08:36 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

Here are some more pics.....

Old 03-14-2009, 10:06 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

This is SOLD guys. THX for looking.