Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FS: semi moded 2001 dodge neon se

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 08:22 PM
MoparNeon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: semi moded 2001 dodge neon se

The time has come for me to part with my neon my funds have been cut down a lot so i need to sell some stuff and unfortunally for me that means my car
Its a 2001 dodge neon se automatic, exterior color is flame red interior is grey, but i have red and black seat covers on the two front seats as well as the back bench, its a 4dr, the man that owned it before me got about 2-3 minor burns but i cleaned the car out verrry well and it does not smell. i was planing on redoing the interior anyway but hadnt had the time. I just installed a borla dual catback exhaust system last week, it runs great, bought it brand new, have receipt. also has K&N air filter not installed yet, still new in box, as well as clear corner lenses, has A/C, power sliding moonroof, cruise control, aftermarket headlight lenses, I put on a SRT4 wing and it was profesionally painted so it goes great. comes with euro taillights already installed, as well as 16" chrome falcon rims...havent even put them on yet was waiting till spring! Never been raced or abused, i just hit the 48,000 mile mark today, oil changed professionally every 3k miles. Ive had the car since the summer of 02 and never once have i had any problems. The tires will need to be replaced soon if you want to put the 16's on it. Paint is in great condition, few minor scratches but nothing awful, mostly just little scratches from shoveling all this damn snow off this winter. It also will come with a 10 disc kenwood cd changer that is mounted in the trunk. Stock am/fm/cassette still installed. It drives really nice, nice smooth ride, there are so many more upgrades that can be done, neons are a nice car to mod, as ive already started the process i would hope someone would be able to continue were i left off!!
I owe about 5k on it to this point, I really need to get as close to that as possible...send me an email at: austin080784@hotmail.com or on AIM at austin0807 or austin080784 if you have any questions, or to send an offer!! I am located in Massachusetts.
Hope to hear from you neon enthusiests soon!!

Quick Reply: FS: semi moded 2001 dodge neon se