Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2006 Dodge Dakota 4X4 V8 must see!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 11:39 AM
Boyonblue52
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2006 Dodge Dakota 4X4 V8 must see!!

Here you have a 2006 Dodge Dakota SLT with the 4.7L V8. This truck is as clean as they come. I am the second owner of the truck. I had purchased the truck with 5,600 miles on it. I have kept up with the of maintenance truck and then some. The outside of this truck is spotless with no flaws in the paint. As you can see from the pictures i have done a few add on's including the stainless grill inserts, the hood scoops and the Dodge stripe running down the rear of the bed sides. The motor in this truck is very strong with no problems what so ever. The oil was changed every three thousand miles as required. I have installled a K&N cold air intake system along with the Superchips tuner and flowmaster exhaust system. The tuner alone increased the gas milage by 1 MPG ro so. The chip includes three settings towing,economy and performance. The inside of this truck is just as nice as the outside. It has the loaded SLT package including power windows, locks,seats, mirriors. Keyless entry, Fog Lights, CD player (with MP3) and sliding rear window. The carpeting is spotless with no stains or tears along with the seats. I do not have the greatest camera in the world and for some reasons the seats look almost brown but i can reassure you that they are grey. The four wheel drive works great in this truck with no noises or "clunks" when engaged. The tires on this truck still have a lot of life left in them and are still original. I have used this truck only as a daily driver and nothing else. It has never towed anything in its life. This truck doesnt know what work is to say the least. It has been pampered all its life. I own a proffesional detail shop where the truck had a coat of wax applied to it every ten washes. It shows as you can see from the pictures. The reason i am selling the truck is i am looking to step up to a bigger one. This vehicle still has the factory warrenty on everything. What is not pictured that comes with the truck is 4 Dodge floor mats for both front and back and the factory intake system.I am asking a very reasonable price for this truck. If there is anything i have left out that you have questions about or would like a specific picture please feel free to contact me through a message or call me at 1-440-708-8065. I will only except Cash, travelers check, or a check once cleared.

Attached Thumbnails 2006 Dodge Dakota 4X4 V8 must see!!-1.jpg   2006 Dodge Dakota 4X4 V8 must see!!-2.jpg   2006 Dodge Dakota 4X4 V8 must see!!-7.jpg  
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: 2006 Dodge Dakota 4X4 V8 must see!!