Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Halo kits/ angel eyes

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 05:08 PM
minker3k
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halo kits/ angel eyes

Does anyone have a set of angel eye headlights that they want to sell/ trade for stock headlights with upgraded bulbs?

Old 07-08-2009, 07:46 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

What kind of ''upgraded'' bulbs are you talking about? And why not make your own Halos and add them in. Thats what I did.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...s-weekend.html

Old 07-09-2009, 07:15 AM
minker3k

They're just i guess you would call it generic bulbs, they're sylvania i think like 6000k from autozone, the brightest ones that you can get there from sylvania, they're just not what i wanted. But i have looked at the videos on youtube and im very wary of doing it myself for fear of screwing up my headlights, im a college student with little money so to buy a new set of headlights would not be good.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:56 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Its really not hard to take them apart. However, if you are patient and want to make your own, then I suggest you wait and find a set of spare headlights here on the board or on CL as you can find then anywhere from $50-100. Not trying to knock your desire and wanting to trade but making your own Halos is about 20-30 bux. If you buy Oracles and put them in, they are 150+. I dont think anyone is going to trade off their headlights with Halos like that. If you are unsure about making your own Halos then I can help you out by making you some and shipping them to you but obviously you will need to take yours apart and wire them up which again, isnt hard to do at all.

Old 07-09-2009, 01:15 PM
minker3k

Hmm that does sound very tempting, but ill have to get back to you on that. I will definitely have to think on that for a while

Quick Reply: Halo kits/ angel eyes