Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1999 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4 -Lifted 7"

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 07:41 PM
think650
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4 -Lifted 7"

The Truck

I am selling my 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Extended Cab 4x4 SLT, which has 67000 miles on it, mostly highway. When I bought the truck it had an unknown after market exhaust but it sounds great. It has been lifted 7 inches in the front and 5 inches in the rear. It has the 5.9liter (360ci) with 355 gears. It has a solid axel in the front, which is a Hybrid Dana 44 and the stock Chrysler 9.25 in the rear.

The front has been modified from the short arm system to long arms, which were built by RRG and the front coils are 7 inch skyjacker coils. It also has an upgraded tracbar made by Thurenfabrication to eliminate the death wobble that the original bar can cause.

The rear has the stock springs but has a BDS shackle flip, which raises it 5” using the stock block. The truck has steel rock crawler wheels with 35” pro comp Xterrain tires. The shocks are also skyjacker shocks.

The body is in decent shape with no major dents or dings. Routine maintenance has been done on the truck at all of the correct intervals. Also the catalytic converter went out about 1 year ago. This was serviced by Serramonte Dodge due to it being covered by Federal Emissions Warranty.

I have added an aftermarket Kenwood Excelon CD Deck, which has Sirius Radio hardwired into it. I also installed a 500 watt Jenson Amp to power two 10” MTX subs in a MTX custom enclosed box, which is made for under the rear seat.

I also had a CRL Lawrence power rear slider installed, which replaced the stock slider. All that this changes is so you don’t have to reach behind the seat to open the window, you can just push the switch. I do still have the original window, which will be with the truck if you decide you want to change it back. It requires cutting out the urethane and re-urethaning the window in.

This truck has power windows and door locks and I had a remote starter and keyless entry installed. The truck does have some cosmetic flaws that could use attention but it still runs and drives great, Ask me for more details.

I am already asking below the lowest Blue Book Value so please no Low Ball Offers as I will not respond to you. I am asking for $7300 OBO.

This truck is currently located in San Bruno California which is about 11 miles south of San Francisco.

If you have any questions or would like to see the truck please contact me by email as I work weird hours. Thanks, Brent

Old 08-18-2009, 09:22 PM
chris101
Professional

Did you drive it thru sea water? Undercarriage looks pretty rusted.

Old 08-19-2009, 03:31 AM
think650

The truck has lived in San Francisco near the beach. The salt in the air has made the under carriage rusty. It is surface and comes off pretty easy. I just have not had time to clean it up.

Quick Reply: 1999 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4 -Lifted 7"