Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Looking to buy or trade your leather interior for my cloth

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 09:59 PM
artie1
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to buy or trade your leather interior for my cloth

I have a black 2007 quad cab with gray cloth interior. I am looking to buy or trade for gray leather interior. I have a few things to trade for including 4 factory 20" alloys with decent rubber still on them. I am also looking for a black brush guard and some dashboard speakers. Let me know if you are interested or if you have any of the stuff that I am looking for. Thanks to all....

Old 09-05-2009, 07:35 PM
beatnuts56
Default leather

i can get you any brand new leather kit that you want from katzkin. I have my own upolstory shop in Raynham, MA. Its called J & L auto upholstery. I am not sure where you live but i can find out a price and have the kit sent right to your house. I actually have an 2009 Ram 1500 i just got a tuscany midnight leather kit and two seat heaters which with some basic electrical you could put in to. Let me know if you are interested. They do have a website so you can exactly what they have.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:35 PM
beatnuts56
Default leather

i can get you any brand new leather kit that you want from katzkin. I have my own upolstory shop in Raynham, MA. Its called J & L auto upholstery. I am not sure where you live but i can find out a price and have the kit sent right to your house. I actually have an 2009 Ram 1500 i just got a tuscany midnight leather kit and two seat heaters which with some basic electrical you could put in to. Let me know if you are interested. They do have a website so you can exactly what they have.

Quick Reply: Looking to buy or trade your leather interior for my cloth