Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Go Rhino Bed Bars with KC Daylighters for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 02:12 PM
93Rx7guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Go Rhino Bed Bars with KC Daylighters for Sale

GO Rhino Double Tube Bars with 5 KC Daylighters

Dodge Ram 2500 04.5-2007

The setup has been on my truck for the last 3 years and all of the lights come pre-wired within the top bar. You will have to run the “in cab” wiring and then hook up to the pig tail I am providing.

Check the Go Rhino website as this package may fit other years! (no refund for not checking to make sure it fits!)

As you can see in one of the pictures the bed rubs the outside tube in one spot on each side. A sliver has been cut in the tubes to allow fitment.

The tubes are black and have some sun oxidation and could use a powder coating but my plan if I was keeping them was to rhino line or linex them to match my truck bed.

I have $1500 invested in the set up and will sell for less than half !

Check the website this is the 97001B and 97002B MAKE SURE IT FITS YOUR APPLICATION! -------> http://www.gorhino.com/

Features

* Go Rhino Bed Bars add intimidating off-road style to your pickup
* 3” diameter steel tubing for extra strength
* Black powder coat finish
* Complete bolt-together construction with no exposed welds
* Includes hard plastic gaskets to prevent metal-to-metal contact
* double-bar construction
* Comes with all the hardware you need to install
* Light bar in black
* 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty on black and chrome bars

Description

Go Rhino Bed Bars customize your truck with off-road style. Constructed from 3” diameter steel tubing, these bed bars stand tough. And, they come in black powder coat.

When you install your Go Rhino Bed Bars, two things are true: the sheer size of these bars gives your truck an intimidating edge, and their complete bolt-together construction installs with no exposed welds.

What's more, Go Rhino’s got you covered when it comes to preventing wear. These bed bars are equipped with hard plastic gaskets to prevent any metal-to-metal contact. And, you can choose your Go Rhino Bed Bars in single or double-bar style to get the right look for your truck.

Plus, to add even more style and function, choose an optional light bar in black or polished stainless. Black and chrome Go Rhino Bed Bars are backed by a 3-year/30,000 mile warranty. Polished stainless bars boast a limited Lifetime Warranty. Not to be used as a roll bar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Go-Rh...=p4506.c0.m245

Attached Thumbnails Go Rhino Bed Bars with KC Daylighters for Sale-bzgu-ewbmk-kgrhgookj0ejllmulqibkndckdt-q-_3.jpg   Go Rhino Bed Bars with KC Daylighters for Sale-bzgubzqcgk-kgrhgookkyejllm-tdibkndcowsmq-_3.jpg  
Old 09-15-2009, 10:07 AM
93Rx7guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Go Rhino Bed Bars Double Tube with Light Bar and Lights

bump Still for Sale

Quick Reply: Go Rhino Bed Bars with KC Daylighters for Sale