Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Star & DRB 3 For sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 06:33 PM
asemaster_x3
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Star & DRB 3 For sale

I have up for sale a Star and 1 maybe two DRB 3 scanners for sale. The Star is updated to 2009, All of my equipment is like new. the Star scanner is used from 2004 to 2009 the things it can do is amazing, like program keys door remotes,calabrate speedo, check engine light, transmission, this is the tool that dealers use to extract all that money from you I am asking $3500.00 for this one. I paid $ 5500.00 new it is almost a year old. second I have a DRB3 and has all the latest up dates. It comes with A dvd to make a cross fire card and updated flashes for flashing ECMs also comes with a super card 3 and software to make any ather card need also a power supply for the bench,also comes with the co-pilot setup. this is a complete OEM scanner for all your chrysler needs. I am asking $ 3700.00 for every thing for the DRB3,I am firm on price for star but will work with you on DRB3. I am selling these because I am fighting cancer and I cant take them with me if it dont work out,and i dont want to leave the wife with the headaches of getting rid of all the tools and being left with big medical bills. you can email me at aaffordableauto@gmail for picks or more information on items. thanks jon

Old 11-29-2009, 05:02 PM
giligiro
Default drb3

hi there i am looking for one do you have it?

Old 02-22-2010, 02:55 PM
dave harwood
Default drb3/scanner

would you take $6000 for both bits of kit. if you would like to phon me my umber is 01582 579494 this is my work number. ps.I am in england.

Quick Reply: Star & DRB 3 For sale