Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2000 Caravan part out

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 05:26 PM
WrathOfSocrus
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Caravan part out

I have a 2000 Dodge Caravan that I am parting out. It has almost 155K miles and a transmission that's been stuck in second gear for months. The radiator just popped a leak on the side tank and probably isn't worth fixing anymore. I already have another make minivan that I'm fixing up and can't take on any more project cars so I'm looking to get a few bucks out of this one before it gets sent off to the junkyard. This car has a 3.3L V6 flex fuel motor. For anyone local to 32246 Jacksonville, FL this car has a pretty good interior and exterior. A couple small (~1mm deep) dents on the driver's side fender and door. It's pretty hard to see them from a distance. No rust or scratches. The passenger tail lens is cracked but the rest of the lights are good.

If anyone is interested in parts from this vehicle, I can pull it and give pictures of the part to see if it is what you need. I'm not totally sure what all the parts are worth and I'm not looking to make a ton of cash here, just trying to make a few bucks back for my brother. He put a lot of money into purchasing and maintaining it and then it died in a rather short amount of time. The engine still runs fine but with the transmission stuck in second and coolant leaking everywhere it isn't a reliable vehicle for him to drive his 5 kids around in. Any reasonable offer will not be ignored. If anyone local needs body panels/seats/other large parts I can deliver if arrangements are made, or better yet you can make an offer to cart off the whole thing. I'm not afraid to tear into this thing to get a part you need but I intend on having it towed away by Thanksgiving if there is no serious interest in the remaining parts. You can reply to me here or at wrathofsocrus@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Quick Reply: 2000 Caravan part out