Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

03-05 Diablo sport predator FS

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 09:55 PM
ozpall
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03-05 Diablo sport predator FS

Hi, this was in my Dodge Dually that i sold last week, it worked awesome in my truck, i didn't had the need for anymore HP in such a big truck (well you always want more hp ) but it had more than plenty! I kept my truck in the extreme setting which is 160HP, the only time i changed it was when i was gonna tow.
on extreme you get max hp and max black cloud (only when gassing it, to me the smoke bother me but some pleople like it), it increased my mileage big time, i was running 285-75 toyo tires and i was getting 19 to 21mpg consistantly, amazing for a 8400lbs truck. even towing my buggy i was still on the 17s 18s mpg.
i considered getting the smarty but for the price this unit works awesome, super easy to install and change back if need to, all the cables to hook up to your computer come with it which i bought separate, it doesn't come with it when you buy new.

$225.00 Paypal ONLY.

thanks.

stock specs:

U7130 Stock Vehicle Tunes:

60 RWHP and 120 ft/lb TQ: Tow Tune, made specifically for towing. DiabloSport recommended weight limitations based on manufacturer suggested limits for the vehicle.

100 RWHP and 170 ft/lb TQ: Economy Performance Tune, designed for Economy and Performance, fuel economy depends solely on driving style, and will vary from vehicle to vehicle.

160 RWHP and 230 ft/lb TQ: Extreme Tune, designed specifically for opening a can of whoop-*** (pardon the expression). DiabloSport recommends this tune not be used for towing.

Quick Reply: 03-05 Diablo sport predator FS