Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

99 Durango 5.9L 4X4

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 08:05 PM
tst31
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Durango 5.9L 4X4

Greetings,
I am selling my Durango, only because I want to get a newer model. I love this truck, but I made the mistake of driving a newer version. My truck is the fully loaded version, best of the best in 99, 5.9L engine, posi, leather, rear air, Infinity premium sound, tow package, everything. The thing runs great, and has been well maintained. I am a professional motorcycle racer, so I know the importance of proper maintenance to any vehicle. It is all stock, and hasn't been toyed with at all, including any severe off roading. The truck has 112K miles on it, and I just last week changed the sparkplugs, air filter, and did an oil change. Two months ago I had a complete service done on the transfer case, and put new brake pads on just a couple of weeks before that. I am the second owner, for the last year and a half. This has been a great vehicle for me (my first SUV actually), and I feel strongly that it will continue to be a great reliable vehicle for years to come (although you may need to invest in newer tires in the next few months, but that would be all.) Asking price is $11,500.00. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at tst31@sbcglobal.net. I am located in Salinas, CA., and am willing to drive within a reasonable distance to show it to any serious buyers. More pictures available upon request. Thanks in advance!

[IMG]local://upfiles/8398/A73CF2EECB5F43A7BBCE5316ABA9A4B8.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: 99 Durango 5.9L 4X4