Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1986 Daytona TurboZ C/S For sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 11:58 AM
shelbymopar89
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1986 Daytona TurboZ C/S For sale

86 TurboZ C/S for sale. 177000 miles Asking $300 Car runs, just put a used turbo on it. Still working some of the bugs out. Located in Maine, it is rotted out pretty bad underneath. I have had it for a week now, the old turbo was shot. It has a reman head on it but I do not know how old. I had 140-150 across the board with a compression test. Did not do a leak down test. It has some top end noise, seems to be a little louder than a normal slider. Has a new gas and tank/fuel filter. It looks like the guy that had it had done some work on it but never finished. It is boosting right now just fine, but seems to be laying down under boost, I thought it was the cat but I ran it with it off and had the same problem. I will fiddle with it some more and see if I can get it running better. I do not plan on putting much money in it, but have lots of spare parts I can swap out to get it running better. Looking for pickup only and it is driveable, but not sure how well it would handle a trip. The tires are about 70% or so, but are dry cracked from setting. I have drove it total for about 20 miles. If it does not sell I plan on parting it out. If you have anyher questions let me know.

Old 04-21-2005, 12:00 PM
shelbymopar89
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 1986 Daytona TurboZ C/S For sale

Old 12-09-2005, 02:04 AM
Mystyk67
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Being that you are closer than michingan i have to say that I'm interested, but Ihave toknow what is your bottom dollar and if it has a 2.2/2.5l intercooled or not, auto, manual.. I alos want on know if you part it out how much to ship it and i need everything but teh car itself, wiring and all computer everything but the car, rims maybe I need a complete assembly to put in my car, the lay down problem is timing or fuel issues.. to get you started but get me the info.... Even if i have to come up there my self and pull it out.... hardest is part is the dash removal and the wiring behind it...

Old 12-10-2005, 02:15 AM
Sanguinius
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm interested in it if you've not sold it yet. but yeah I'd like to know auto/maunal, engine size? I'm guessing probably the 2.2?

Quick Reply: 1986 Daytona TurboZ C/S For sale