Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1992 Dodge Dakota Warrior 4x4 FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 07:20 PM
DakotaWarriorBTL
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 1992 Dodge Dakota Warrior 4x4 FOR SALE

http://reddeer.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ182503408

One of a kind Dakota!

You will not see many of these trucks on the road. The Warrior Dakota's are made to resemble the earlier 1976-79 Warlocks. I won a trophy for best truck 1972-1993 in the 2008 Mopar Show in Red Deer and it was the first show I ever attended with the truck.I babied this truck form day one (I am the second owner). This Warrior is number four of the collection and all the bed liner parts are made from Galvineel which is *******ly unaffected by corrosion. The balance of the parts are aluminum or fiberglass on the box. The box was constructed by L.E.R Industries in Edwardsburg, Michigan. Rear tail lights for the truck are from a 1977 Dodge Warlock. The truck is a 4x4 and has the 5.2L V8 Magnum (232hp and 240ft-Ib) which provides plenty of power which is backed up by an automatic transmission. The engine compartment does contain some cosmetic upgrades by Mopar Performance and performance plugs and wires, as well as a newer radiator and high velocity oil pump. I also added a single 3" Magnaflow exhaust system to the truck. The interior of the truck is red and is in very good condition. It contains a JVC CD Deck with JBL speakers all around (no subwoofer).

Please e-mail me at blendvay@gmail.com if interested or have any further questions.

Quick Reply: 1992 Dodge Dakota Warrior 4x4 FOR SALE