Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FS: 1998 Dodge Caravan

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 03:17 AM
brandoncrone
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1998 Dodge Caravan

I am selling my 1998 Dodge Caravan with 148000 miles on it. Runsand drives super, has the 3 speed transmission and 3.0L V6. Originally this van had a leaking 2.4L and a blown 3 speed. I replaced them both with the current powertrain out of a wrecked 97 Grand Caravan. Everything was professioinally done and you cannot even tell that the engine wasn't there originally. It doesn't leak a drop of oil. I replaced all the usual culprit oil leaking seals and tuned up the engine. Serviced and adjusted the transmission. This engine and trans only has 128,000 miles on it. The van is in great shape, has power windows, power rear vents, power mirrors, power locks (currently needs a new BCM/junction block as the locks are inop), AC (stone cold), cruise, tilt and AM/FM radio. The van is very clean inside and out, small amount of rust on the front fenders at the bottom behind the wheels and the bottom front of the RH sliding door. All odf the power accessories I added to the vehicle since the original equipment was not adequate. I'd like to get $2250 for the van or best offer. Currently it needs a BCM/junction block and 2 tires, otherwise there isn't a thing wrong with it. I will make the repairs if I get $2250 for it. Feel free to make an offer or ask any questions. I do have pictures available upon request. Have a great day!

Quick Reply: FS: 1998 Dodge Caravan