Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1999 Dakota R/T custom Low miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 11:07 PM
BLKR/T
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Dakota R/T custom Low miles

For sale is my custom 1999 dodge Dakota R/T with only 51,046 miles. I really don’t wanna sell her, but I think she’s gunna have to go. I just don’t drive it enough. By not driving it enough I mean I have owned the car for about 4.5 yrs and have put 2,500 miles on it. The car has been babied as you can tell. It’s in amazing condition. Previous owner was from South Carolina so the cars body and paint is excellent. I have never driven the car in the rain or snow, and its garage kept and stored the majority of the time. The underbody is still completely black and looks like a new car. The flowmaster exhaust that was installed about 7 yrs ago still looks band new. I have entered the truck in some local car shows and 1st second and 3rd. The car runs and drives perfect. I will try listing all the modifications of the truck but im sure im forgetting many things. The truck has a belltech drop kit, belltech street performance shock, heavy duty shocks in the back, 20” American Racing rims with Toyo proxies S/T 275/45/20. “5.9 R/T” chrome badges on the driver, passenger and tailgate. Cervinis Ram air hood, tonneau cover with plastic bed liner, chrome gas door, slotted rotor, hawk performance pads, custom true dual exhaust that dumps behind the passenger door before the rear wheels. Ported Throttle body, m1 intake manifold, custom valve covers, powerdyne supercharger kit, Aux fuel pump, fuel management unit, oversized crank pully and modified S/C pully so the powerdyne system is running 9 psi, bosch bypass valve, trans shift kit, reprogrammed ECU. The interior is powered by an alpine H/U, blaupunkt amp, audiobahn 6 speaker component system.(2 woofers, 2 mids, 2 highs). Viper 791 Alarm with pager and remote start. 3 Glow shift gauges with pod. The truck also comes with many accessories such as the original hood, belltech street performance II shocks, tall chrome vavle covers and other various accessories. I’m sure I forgot to post many things, but the pictures tell the story. Like I said I hate to give this car up and at this point im second guessing myself but it doesn’t do any good sitting in the garage. Asking price is $12,500 OBO. PM or email nmarro@comcast.net for pics

Last edited by BLKR/T; 05-04-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Quick Reply: 1999 Dakota R/T custom Low miles