Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

For Sale - Sub box for 97 and up dodge dakota

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 02:47 PM
jschaap23
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile For Sale - Sub box for 97 and up dodge dakota

I build custom sub woofer boxes for the Dodge Dakota extended cab trucks. I personally own a 97 ex cab and these boxes allow you to keep you back seat intact all while having great audio with one or two 10 or 12 inch subs. I know that there a few other brands out there but the quality is just not like what I can produce. I have been at this for years and I make the boxes out of fiberglass, wood, and carpet so the sound and look is superior to the plastic alternatives that can only hold smaller subs. I have pictures of a box I made to hold a large amp and two kicker square subs. I can make just about anything work while keeping your back seats functional. Send me an e-mail to jschaap23@gmail.com if you are interested in boosting your audio. If you are unhappy with anything I do, I will promptly fix the problem or return your money ASAP. I am a dodge truck owner and have been for over 7 years now. I care about you and what I make. I will ensure you are happy or you get your money back. I can ship all over the country or even internationally, with custom boxes to keep your enclosure safe while on the road for delivery.

Quick Reply: For Sale - Sub box for 97 and up dodge dakota