Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

87 daytona

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 01:53 AM
tonysailor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 87 daytona

I have 87 daytona, (Title in hand), given to me by a friend.

It has a new engine and tranny (auto), new cv jointss, tires almost new, new brakes, has a/c (did work ) has leak, factory sunroof, ext. color blue steel (rust free), body in GREAT shape (ok it does need paint), interior blue ( not bad) needs some work.

New rebuilt engine and tranny (ran) from another car. It did run, however my parter's 21yr son decided to help us, the young man removed the vacuum tree and dist (without marking it). We have got the engine run but not correctly.

I have not looked at miles. I believe this engine had a TURBO it quit and was removed. Also, it comes with another working engine.

If interested I can forward pictures to you.

If you got time and MOPAR talent, a few hours and some bucks you'll have a nice little car to have kid drive to school or go to work with.

Or makes a great parts cars (I wouldn't).

Not going to BS you, it will start, runs like crap because boy wonder did the above. Body in great shape int, ok. I have the title.

I already have two projects, 66 fiat 850 and 66 mustang coupe,both being restored, I have no mopar talent, that's why I not messing with it. Besides my wife would kill me.

My friend has a new baby, and works all the time and has no mopar talent and has given up. Gave me the car for helping him install the engine and tranny.
Asking $600

I live in Yorktown VA

Tony
dances4@***.net

Old 05-15-2005, 03:59 AM
D3NT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 87 daytona

hey man, if you want to sell this car go to turbododge.com. it is a website that is deticated to the 80's turbo dodge vehicles. some one will ****** that up right away for 600$. the people are very friendly and helpful. I should know i own part of it. good luck

Quick Reply: 87 daytona