Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

[Salvage Titles FS] 01' Viper RT/10, 04' Ram SRT-10

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 04:30 PM
GIJoe42
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [Salvage Titles FS] 01' Viper RT/10, 04' Ram SRT-10

Long story short. My Dad's house, everything in it, and around it, was destroyed.

Dad's not too tech savvy, so he's letting me try to get rid of these things for him.

The Viper is an 01' RT/10. Deep Sapphire Blue with a Light brown/dark tan interior. It had about 10k miles on it when it was thrown across the yard,

and WAS in immaculate condition. I think we found both sets of keys, but the car does not start. The hood is missing so we're think the wiring harness

got screwed up in the mud/rain.

The Ram SRT-10 was also in immaculate condition before this happened, with a little over 2k miles on the odometer. It's black with Black interior,

adjustable pedals, premium sound...etc. The truck started up and drove around the yard.

These obviously need some work put into them...let the pictures do the talking.

We're looking for $11k OBO each

The cars are currently being stored so there will be no further weather damage. We are located just outside of Genoa (Toledo area). If you want more

information, pictures, anything go ahead and PM me or e-mail me at gijoe42 at gmail.com

Quick Reply: [Salvage Titles FS] 01' Viper RT/10, 04' Ram SRT-10