Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Vintage Dodge Tradesman B100 Van Body Parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 04:53 PM
epodowski
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vintage Dodge Tradesman B100 Van Body Parts

While cleaning out my father's basement, I found the following body parts for vintage 1975 Dodge Tradesman B100 Van in my father's basement:

Wiper/Vent cover $50
Hood $200
Driver Side Front Door $225
Passenger Side Front Door $225
Driver Side Rear Door [Small repairable dent in license tag area] $150
Passenger Side Rear Door $175

If there is such a thing as near perfect condition for these parts dating back to 1975, these are the parts. If you are restoring one of these vintage vans, your job just got easier. I think they must have been in his basement for the last 20 years. I am sure these parts fit other years. The V.I.N. found under the hood is B11AE5X142495 and may be decoded at http://t137.com/registry/help/decode.php

I also have a lot of the original vans mechanical parts, including the rear a/c unit, a/c pump, radiator, instrument control panel, steering wheel, rear seat, and more. Offers are being accepted.

Local pickup is preferred, but I can crate and ship these parts via a freight forwarder. Obviously this would increase the cost significantly. If you are near Baltimore, Maryland, we can both save time and money.

Thank you!

Last edited by epodowski; 11-15-2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: to correct information

Quick Reply: Vintage Dodge Tradesman B100 Van Body Parts