Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Newbie - Looking for LHS and Caravan parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 12:35 AM
Dr Frankenstein
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie - Looking for LHS and Caravan parts

Hey there guys! My name's Larry. I run a small shop in Valley City ND called Dr Frankenstein's Garage doing everything from oil changes to custom work. I've got a lady customer that has a '94 LHS with a bad blend door actuator. She's on a limited budget and the only place I've found that can get it is the dealer for almost $100. Can anyone suggest any other sources? I could probably fine one used, but I'd hate to do this for her and ten have it fail again on a -30 degree morning.

I also need some parts for '01 to '05 Caravans. One lady has a very stripped down '05 with no outside rear gate latch. Only the key will open it. So I need the outside latch assy (including the trim) and the linkage. (Not sure about the actual latches) Also the lower half of the evap/blower box. (Someone found they could get the bad blower to work if they kicked blindly at it), the storage drawer under the pass. seat (grey) and the cup holder under the 2nd row seat.

Thanks for any help!!!

Quick Reply: Newbie - Looking for LHS and Caravan parts