Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

89 es daytona t-top parts car or fixer

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 02:01 AM
TIImopar
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 89 es daytona t-top parts car or fixer

89 es daytona ttop parts car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.5 TI car ,no title,i was told u can go thru dmv and get another ,but i dont know if thats true or not .
has been sitting for a couple years when i got it . motor starts and runs but u can tell it needs a tune up real bad . takes about 10 mins of turning it over to get it started . but it will start and run sounds a lil out of time . body is good lil ding in front pass side finder , t-tops dont leak , 2 rust holes underneath ( e brake cable and beside spare tire hole ) i have my pumpers on it but they dont go with it (sorry ) .the inside ,i think the seats are faded but maybe not (real light gray ) i can take pics if anyone wants them and send them to a email addy . there is alot of other parts that go with this , another hatch (spoiler, wiper,rear defrost) pass fender,nose piece pop uplights and motors , and a couple inside switches and stuff , 2 window motors another set of gfx from 89 shelby tona, pass side door for hard top daytona , im looking to get what i have in all this 400$ us obo ,bring rims car is in inwood wv 25428 oh trans (auto) need new fluid and filter change .
i was gonna get a title and fix this but im in the mild of turboing a k-wagon and need funds .

thanks
billy

Old 06-26-2005, 02:46 PM
TIImopar
Rookie
Default RE: 89 es daytona t-top parts car or fixer

alright price drop 300$ come get it i need it gone ,taking up to much space .
someone has to live close and need parts for a ttop tona

Old 07-03-2005, 07:26 PM
TIImopar
Rookie
Default RE: 89 es daytona t-top parts car or fixer

going to the crusher in 2 weeks . last chance .

Quick Reply: 89 es daytona t-top parts car or fixer