Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Wet Okole neoprene seat covers

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Marine671
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wet Okole neoprene seat covers

Sorry I don't have pics yet, but I'll get them on here by tomorrow. I've got custom made Blue and Black (with dodge ram emblem) Wet Okole seat covers for my blue 2009 Ram Crew Cab. I'm a little tight for cash, so if anyone else wants to enjoy them, mine are up for grabs. They look great, they're the third seat I've bought for my vehicles and last a long time. They're waterproof, stainproof, and extremely easy to clean. I paid over $550 for the front and rear set. Just like everything else in my truck, I took very good care of them, so they're pretty much brand new. I know you may think it's expensive, but trust me, they're worth it. I'm asking $425 shipped. Preferably, not all the way across the country please lol. Shippings gonna cost a bit because I want to ship them in the best possible way. Again, I'll have pics up tomorrow, but just check out the wet okole site if you're curious. PM me if anything. Thanks everyone.

Quick Reply: Wet Okole neoprene seat covers