Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2006 dodge ram 2500 quad cab 5.7l hemi

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 05:41 PM
DodgeDiva007
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 dodge ram 2500 quad cab 5.7l hemi

2006 Dodge RAM 2500
Quad Cab (Laramie)
White
5.7 L Hemi
Automatic
4x4
112,000 miles (my daily driver at the moment so it will increase)

Includes all of the standard features on a Laramie edition truck. (i.e. leather interior, seat heaters, nicer dash trim, 6 disc CD player, etc…) Also came with bed liner, step rails and tow package.

What I added on:
4” Tough Country lift
35” Dean Mudd Terrain Tires
17” Raceline Raptor Wheels
“Rebel” Grille (T-Rex Grilles)
Trailer Brake Controller
500 Watt Amp (JL Audio)
2 10” Subs (JL Audio)
Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure (Custom, with JL logo)
Magnaflow Muffler
Chrome Exhaust Tip
Spyder LED tail lights

This truck hauls like a champ. I have pulled a Sundowner 3 horse bumper pull filled with horses, tack, and feed. I have also hauled a full size Ford Bronco as well as a Toyota crawler. The only thing is with the lift, I have a 2” drop on the hitch I use. 4x4 works great. It handles all terrain (mud, water, snow, sand, asphalt), you name it and it does it.

Like with any truck that has been used on a ranch or working around horses, there are some minor body flaws. The rear bumper has a few dents. There is a small ding in the driver door as well as a dent towards the end of the bed on the driver’s side where someone hit me in a parking lot. Front plastic bumper has a crack.

I cannot say how much I am going to miss this truck but college expenses (i.e. housing, food, a life…) are racking up. This truck has been my pride and joy, and it gets looks everywhere I go. Only selling due to financial necessity. Its dirty right now, but it will of course be washed and completely cleaned out and detailed before it goes to the new owner.

It is priced at $23,000. Serious Inquiries ONLY. I will listen to any reasonable offers, but NO LOW BALLERS. I know it’s a lot of info, but hey it’s a lotta truck. FYI until June 10th the truck will be in San Luis Obispo, CA because I’m at Cal Poly. After that it will be back in Santa Rosa, CA for the summer. Email shelbyswayne@yahoo.com for more pics too. The one I wanted to upload wouldn't for some reason.

Attached Thumbnails 2006 dodge ram 2500 quad cab 5.7l hemi-side.jpg  
Old 05-23-2011, 05:40 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Welcome to the site

Old 06-10-2011, 11:25 AM
DodgeDiva007
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*Reduced* 20,000 and now 113K miles.

Quick Reply: 2006 dodge ram 2500 quad cab 5.7l hemi