Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Dodge Ram A-Pillar Trans Temp Install Kit( Everything Needed )

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 08:59 AM
NHHEMI
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge Ram A-Pillar Trans Temp Install Kit( Everything Needed )

Up for sale is a kit with the needed parts to install a trans temp gauge in a 2006-2008( 2009 HD )Dodge Ram using the factory SRT-10 a-pillar panel. All you will need in addition to these items is some wire, connectors, tape, etc... to wire it up.

THESE PARTS ARE ALL BRAND NEW AND STIILL IN THEIR ORIGINAL FACTORY PACKAGING!!!

Kit includes the following...

Autometer 8549 Dodge Factory Match Short Sweep Trans Temp Gauge:

Autometer 2286 Temp Sender Inline Manifold:

MOPAR ZL39BD1AA SRT-10 Factory 06-08( 09HD )A-Pillar W/ Gauge Pod:

Please note that the a-pillar is listed as fitting 2006-2008( 09 HD )models only. 02-05 Ram's have a different a-pillar part # .

This kit will enable you to add a trans temp gauge that will appear to be factory. Autometer has designed this gauge to match your OEM dash gauges and lights. The temp sender manifold is added to one of your transmission lines( the feed line - not the return )and according to them provides the most accurate temperature results.

I had planned to do this to my 08 Ram but some medical bills have arisen in the family so I am selling these items to put towards the mounting debt. I paid $75.00 for the gauge, $67.00 for the SRT-10 a-pillar, and $49.00 for the temp sender manifold( $191.00 ). I will sell this as kit for $175.00( includes shipping from NH to any of the 48 continental US States - Alaska and Hawaii will be extra - no sales to Canada or other countries due to customs hassle and ridiculous shipping fees ).

Shipping will easily be $30+ so I believe the asking price is more than fair and I am firm on the listed price. Items will be shipped via UPS standard ground service. Items sold as a kit only. I will not break it up into individual parts. Money orders or PayPal accepted for payment.

Old 07-01-2011, 02:11 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Free bump for a great guy

Old 07-02-2011, 10:19 AM
NHHEMI
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks weedahoe

Items are sold pending receipt of payment.

Quick Reply: Dodge Ram A-Pillar Trans Temp Install Kit( Everything Needed )