Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

F/S 1996 Turbo Neon

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 05:33 PM
slowbrokedodge
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1996 Turbo Neon

I am posting this for a friend, 1st off this car is not running. He has a 96 4door 5spd DOHC Neon, It started life as a SOHC, but was converted well except it needs a DOHC computer, it has the mexican turbo exhaust manifold with a Spirit RT T3 Turbo, all the oil and coolant lines have been run and connected, it has no intercooler or piping to the TB, the clutch was new but it has been sitting for a while so its rusted to the flywheel, the body is in good condition very few dents the color is white, it has older turbo dodge wheels on it I beleive they are called Crabs, 15x6 1/2" it also has the sport interior and thats in good shape as well. it has aftermarket Cat back not sure the brand anymore, this would be a good project for someone, And my friend has the title in hand, and wants it out of his yard. I dont have any pics of this car, but the body does look good. Or if someone wanted the car for parts it has many good pieces. Call 904-742-0907 or email at firehawk9311@yahoo.com. $800.00 OBO Cash The car is located In Jacksonville FL

Old 07-21-2005, 12:23 AM
slowbrokedodge
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F/S 1996 Turbo Neon

pics http://racooncity.no-ip.info/images/

Quick Reply: F/S 1996 Turbo Neon