Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

09-11 Dodge Ram Dual Exhaust Rear Bumper OEM

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 07:20 PM
JMB3384
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 09-11 Dodge Ram Dual Exhaust Rear Bumper OEM

I have a dual exhaust OEM chrome rear bumper from a 2010 Dodge Ram. It is chrome and comes with all the mounting brackets, pad, license plate lights, etc. It does not have the center cap where a tow ball can be mounted through or the trailer tow harness. This bumper has some scuffs and a very slight crease on the left side but very hard to see. I was going to mod it and make it fit my 2006 but havent really got around to it and plus I dont want to ruin a bumper. Chrome can be painted with the proper prepping. the slight crease would need to be patched and blocked out after sanding but if you are a painter or know a painter this shouldnt be hard at all. I would like to use the money for something else plus I kind of lost interest in the project. I havent done anything to it at all.

Shipping is probably around $100 because its large and heavy unless you are local or provide your own shipping slip. I want $200 for this bumper w/o shipping. It goes for a minimum of $450-$550 shipped online from what I saw and probably more at the dealer. You can private message me or leave a reply. The pics are from my craigslist listing here in Metro Detroit so if you live around the area the shipping my not apply to you. Thanks!

Last edited by JMB3384; 11-16-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:08 AM
Durango4819
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is this still available? if so can you email some more close up pics to durango4819@yahoo.com thanks

Quick Reply: 09-11 Dodge Ram Dual Exhaust Rear Bumper OEM