Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Industrial size Powerwasher... wash just about everything!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 08:47 PM
InspiredCreations5.9
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Industrial size Powerwasher... wash just about everything!

My dad purchased this about 2 or 3 years ago, and was running his own buisness aside from being i the military. We mostly did houses, driveways, porches, decks, some bigger vehicles, various equipment....etc....

It is capable of temperatures over 300 degrees farenheit...and will eventually blow out steam.... I cant really remember the amount of psi it's capable of pushing out but its adjustable. If the psi is at too great of a load ...it will rip off paint, pull up blacktop, and damn near rip skin off if you happen to cross its path.

Like i said we've owned it for about 3 yrs...but it has been in storage for more than 2. Due to not having time to continue the buisness. This has been a great thing to have around when it comes time to clean the vehicles after going off-roading and having all that mud thats caked onto the unbody of the trucks..and all the grease and grime that is all over in the engine bay.

He's looking for $3000. Paid near 5g's for it brand new. if your interested...let me know and i'll get back to you.
Remember this isnt a washer you get at a sears or some other supply store... these are bought from private dealerships. That is why its more expensive.

***im actually selling this so i can get a jetski or help pay for my street bike im getting.**

hahaha help me help you...!

Thanks
-Brett

Quick Reply: Industrial size Powerwasher... wash just about everything!