Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Looking to buy all 4 door panels for a 2003 dodge ram with infinity system moldings.

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 08:45 PM
viperblueram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Looking to buy all 4 door panels for a 2003 dodge ram with infinity system moldings.

Hey ya'll im actually in the process of fixing up my 2003 ram quadcab for shows. I'm currently in the process of re-doing my whole interior in my truck! Im talking about all out, new black carpet, new black suede head liner, im having a professional custom make my seats black and blue 2 tone to match my custom viper blue pearl paint job. They are making it a transformers theme with only tasteful optimus prime accents inside AND outside the truck. I was in the process of doing my door panels(as they are the light gray color and im switching to black and blue and my interior guy said its better to just buy the door panels in black already. So here I am... does anyone know anyone who sell me any factory molded black entire door panels and any other of the plastics throughout the truck? Please let me know. Picture will be definitely taken so keep an eye out for it in a few weeks. Thank you!

Last edited by viperblueram; 02-03-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:45 PM
viperblueram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone?

Quick Reply: Looking to buy all 4 door panels for a 2003 dodge ram with infinity system moldings.