Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1971 Dodge Challenger

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 08:16 PM
grndscrpr03
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1971 Dodge Challenger

This car was bought with intentions of restoring it, but have 2 big block darts currently in progress and could use the money to finish them. Also my dad doesn't want to be like other people out their and let the car rot to the ground while they say "No it's not for sale, I'm gonna fix it up" Now about the car:

1971 Hemi orange Dodge Challenger, currently still has the slant six in it. When he bought this car the guy said all the parts were there, it's just partially disassembled. We have not touched this car yet, still sits like it did the day it was bought. So whether in fact all the parts are there or not I do not know. Does have an immaculate grille, taillights, console, hood, etc.... Also comes with new quarter panels, trunk floor, trunk extensions, and rear framerails. Rear framerails are not rusted out and really don't look that bad, the new ones were bought just in case. Also came with buckets seats(not in car right now) also have another passenger side fender that is in better condition than the one one the car right now. Also the trunk decklid is not on the car, it is in the loft in the garage. Car prolly needs new front floorpans, there are a couple of spots were they are rusted through.

Car is located in southern Illinois, asking price is $5000. For any questions you can email me at lowaltitude2002@yahoo.com
Here is a link to some pics, if anyone wants more pics of something in particular just lemme know and I can get them.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v660/g...%20For%20Sale/

Also my dad has a complete '71 440 and a complete '71 340 that would work out great with this car. They re not included in the price of the car though, they will be extra depending on which one you want.
Thanks for looking!!!!

Quick Reply: 1971 Dodge Challenger