Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1986 GLHT Complete Clone Oneonta ny

Old 08-09-2005, 11:10 PM
speedfunk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1986 GLHT Complete Clone Oneonta ny

1986 Horizon GLH Clone
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/s_kid_d/album?.dir=3a41

By clone everything was moved over to the new shell. From what I've been told by previous owner the orignal omni glh had rusted out very badly so they swapped it over to a 86 plymouth horizon. I bought the car b/c it ran great very smooth sounding , oil looked good and trubo spooled well. Also the frame was VERY good considering it's age and location. It's a very solid car. The minus are the tires are almost bald, the ride is very soft, and it takes a couple cranks to get started ( If you cycle the fuel pump a couple of times it gets gas then when you turn it over it fires up) It also has some door dings and the paint is fair. It also has no cat. The miliage is 96K and the previous ownder says the motor has around the same on it and I belive it ..it runs very nice. MOds are as follows: It has a mopar perforance computer , and stage 3 clutch put in by previous owner. It is a very quick car as anyone looking for one knows. the only time ran on a 1/4 mile it ran a very high 14. The reason I'm selling is simple ...MONEY .... I need to pay off a wedding we just had ..and need to move some toys... I honestly can say any one who buy this car should be very happy with it. I want 2000 for it , this is what I paid for it and thought it was a very reasonable price at the time... Please call however if you are intrested as I do want to move on this ....it's making nothing sitting here. Please either e-mail me at jlandry@onctech.org or call 607-433-2717 my name is jeff. I'll try to check my post but plz try phone or e-mail ...thanks all ..!

Old 08-31-2005, 08:37 PM
speedfunk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1986 GLHT Complete Clone Oneonta ny

OK ebay time ...enjoy ...thanks any questions let me know!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1986 GLHT Complete Clone Oneonta ny