Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FS: 04 SRT4-blk-sunroof-super low miles!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 01:03 AM
STEALTHMODESEDAN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 04 SRT4-blk-sunroof-super low miles!!

whats going on everyone. well i dont really want to do this but its for the best right now and i have decided to try and sell my 2004 srt-4. i bought it from the dealership i work at, my GM found it for me from the original owner a 55 year old man who had just traded it in and has owned several neons before this one, it had only 2,600 miles on it and was in perfect condition. the car only has 6,800 miles as it stands now and is still in perfect shape. i washed this car several times a week and when i say washed i mean, hand wash, cleaned windows vaccumed out, scrubbed rims, and i have waxed the car several times sinced ive owned it. the car was never smoked in, drank in or ate in, the interior is flawless. there is not a single scratch, ding or dent on this car.

i have done several mods to the car but they are all basic mods that gives the SRT the extra little punch it needs. all the mods have 3,000 or less miles on them. i have installed the mopar STS-mopar bov-mopar SS catback exhaust-mopar stage 1 ecu-injen SRI-turbo xs mbc-AGP wastegate-tein S tech lowering springs (have all receipts). i have taken the car to the track once but only got a few runs in. my best time prior to the exhaust was a 13.7@106mph with plenty left in her. i will admit i do get on her once in a while but it is very well taken care of, meaning im not doing burnouts every red light and redlining the **** outa it. i have changed the oil twice since ive had it with castrol 5w30 and mopar oil filters. the car was always filled up with 93 octane. i will include ALL stock parts! i will have pics of the car up within a few days. im asking $19,500.00 for it and NO i will not part the car out. feel free to PM me or e-mail me miclo8004@yahoo.com with offers. low ballers or idiots will be ignored.
sorry for the long story, i just think the future buyer show know a little background of the car and owner. thanks guys

adaM

Quick Reply: FS: 04 SRT4-blk-sunroof-super low miles!!