Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

For Sale or trade DJM Ram lowering kit and OEM CD player

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 01:12 AM
SLammed04Ram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale or trade DJM Ram lowering kit and OEM CD player

As the title states...I have up for grabs a DJM lowering kit(2002 and up models) that was used for less than 2 months.Complete rear flip kit thats adjustable from 1" to 4" So you can level out your ram or drop it to the ground.The complete kit is powdercoated from DJM in a black and silver color.Comes complete right down to the very last bolt you'll need,all shackles,hangers,bushings etc...Kit cost me 249.00 but i know its used and i traded in my 2 wheel drive Ram for a 4x4 Ram so i no longer have any use for it.Best offer takes it Also a 2003 model OEM CD player..Prices are negotiable or im interested in trading for anything for my new 04 4x4 ram...Looking for a billet gas door and third brake light cover,euro tail lights,paintable front bumper,roll pan or anything interesting that will fit my Ram...Let me know whats out there and we'll do some dealing...Or ill just sell it out right...Shoot me an offer at Zexpoweredcavy@aol.com...thanks

Quick Reply: For Sale or trade DJM Ram lowering kit and OEM CD player