Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1995 ram 2500 lifted

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 04:03 PM
buddyp
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 ram 2500 lifted

i got this truck at the beginning of this year, its a sweet truck, but im going back to a diesel. Its a 95 ram 2500 reg cab long bed, its got the 5.9 gas and nv4500 trans and limited slip in the rear. Its lifted 5 inches with 35 inch super swampers on it. Its got 137k on it and runs great! I payed $3500 for it, and put about 3k into it. I have the receipts as well. The whole front end is pretty much new. New rotors, pads, calipers, trac bar, steering box, drag link, tie rod, and i even had the steering box support installed. I also have the skyjacker dual steering stablizers, they just arent installed. Had the water pump and t-stat replaced to. Its not the nicest looking truck, has a dent in the driver door and on the right rear under the tail light, but it starts right up and runs awesome. Doesnt burn or leak oil either. I have one pic on here, if you click on my name and look at the threads i started, go to the one that says "new truck" and go to page 4. Other than that i have a couple on my phone, so just message me on here with your number and ill send them. Im located about an hour and a half south from albany ny, but often go up by utica...Im asking 5k for the truck, and thats firm for what i have into it...thanks for looking

Quick Reply: 1995 ram 2500 lifted