Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Very custom subwoofer enclosure/amp rack for SRT10

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 01:07 PM
The_Baldman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very custom subwoofer enclosure/amp rack for SRT10

I'm selling a subwoofer/ amprack that my shop custom built for an SRT10 truck. The sub enclosure section is built for 4 memphis car audio m-class 10" subwoofers. It is made out of 3/4" mdf and is wrapped in black low knap carpet with brushed aluminum recessed area for the subs. The top amp area houses a 5-channel memphis amp that boasts 1100 rms watts for the subs in addition to 75 watts rms to each of the four channels. There is also a place for a 1 farad cap to stablize voltage. Both the amp and cap are under a plexyglass cover and setup to be lit up by neon/led lights. This setup fits perfectly behind the seat. The only modification you will have to make is you must cut out the seatbelt bracket for the center seat. I'm selling this setup without equipment, however I can get you lined up with the equipment if you would like. Please e-mail me for pics (I have quite a few). You can steal this $1500 setup for only $600.
Thanks for the space!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Very custom subwoofer enclosure/amp rack for SRT10