Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, 79,152 Original Miles! $8100

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 05:18 PM
FL Mike 2500
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, 79,152 Original Miles! $8100

Recently moved from FL and no longer need my truck. This is an EXTREMELY detailed ad describing as much about the truck as possible.

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 FOR SALE! $8,100.00 OBO

79,152 ORIGINAL miles!! Truck is located in Huntersville, NC 28078.

5.9L Magnum V8 Engine, Automatic Transmission.

I purchased the truck in May 2012 as a second vehicle before I decided to move to NC. I have the chance to buy a newer Ram 1500, but need to sell this truck first. The 2500 is too much truck for my needs.

Truck was Carfax verified in May and June of 2012. You are more than welcome to pull another Carfax. Accident free vehicle, has power windows, power locks, cruise control, ice cold AC was serviced in May 2012, heater works excellent as well. New iPod ready JVC head unit with remote and hands free Bluetooth. Gray cloth interior with rubber floor pad instead of carpet makes for SIMPLE clean up!! Truck was just tuned up in June, 2012 and has new plugs, wires, cap, rotor. Runs absolutely smooth and is a fantastic truck to drive. Brand new 20" 305/50/20 tires were installed on the trucks chrome rims approximately 2k miles ago. Truck was fully aligned at the time of tire install. Truck also has factory tow package installed.

4 wheel drive high and low engages smoothly and works flawlessly. I am NOT an off-roader and have never taken the truck off roading since owning it. Truck does NOT drip a bit of oil or fluids. Had both differential fluids changed at time of tune up in June, 2012, as well as full transmission flush and oil change. Dash gauges show EXCELLENT oil pressure and battery charge! A folding hard bed cover was also installed recently.

The truck has a small dent in on the driver's side front bumper from another truck backing into it in a parking lot. Purely cosmetic, but I believe in disclosing as much as possible. Truck also has grille brush guard installed. On the driver's side of the bed, there are some small dents and scratches up near the top of the bed, which is expected as this is a truck and not a Prius. I have noticed some over-spray on the hood, which tells me the previous owner did a re-paint on the hood. The previous owner also installed a 20" chrome rims that I left on, as I didn't have replacements.

The truck runs exceptionally smooth and drives very straight. I have just completed a 700 mile trip from FL to NC. The truck is an extended cab, and the back has a folding bench seat.

What the truck needs: THIS TRUCK IS MOSTLY ALL ORIGINAL! I've been told that it's getting time to replace the u-joints on the front axle. After the truck drives for a while and you start to make a turn, a clicking/rubbing feeling can be felt, which I am told is extremely common on 4x4's and relatively inexpensive to replace. I have installed a brand new dash mat carpet because the dash is cracked, which is not uncommon. The dash mat covers the dash perfectly so you will never know.

There are two small tears on the side of the driver's seat, approximately 2" long each which need to be sewn up. It never really bothered me as I originally was going to use this truck for fun.

The truck is a very straight forward up front truck perfect for someone looking for a low price 4x4. I would like to move it quick because it's just going to be wasted in my possession. I pulled a Kelley Blue Book estimate value on the truck, and it's well over $9,900.00. Since I know my truck is not perfect, I have adjusted the price accordingly for what little things it needs. I have all receipts for the work I've had done to the truck. Well documented for as long as I have had it.

I am asking $8,100.00 CASH. Truck has a CLEAN Florida title, as I have not been in NC too long and haven't transferred the plate and registration yet. I have the title in hand, and will also provide you with a Bill of Sale for the truck. Sorry, no trades accepted. Cash only.

Please PM me with any questions. I'd be happy to answer anything you would like to know.

Pics:

Last edited by FL Mike 2500; 12-27-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:55 AM
FL Mike 2500
Amateur

REASONABLE offers considered.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:03 PM
FL Mike 2500
Amateur

REDUCED!!! $6800.00 CASH . Need to get truck sold.

Quick Reply: 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, 79,152 Original Miles! $8100