Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Custom 2006 Dodge Magnum Loaded, leather, 22s

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 02:35 PM
ccndodgeforum
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Custom 2006 Dodge Magnum Loaded, leather, 22s

2006 Dodge Magnum SE V6.

Where to start, the entire car has been customized inside and out. It is lowered the right way on Eibach Pro Kit springs and is setting on some amazing 22 inch structure wheels with Nexen all season tires in a 265/35/22.
It has a Big Bully cold air intake, that is custom painted and Flowmaster 40 series muffler with dual pipes and stainless double wall tips.
The entire front clip has been swapped out with that of a Chrysler 300C with smoked markers and a true grill craft stainless grill that is powder coated black.
Rounding out the exterior is a set of chrome door handles, NOT cheap covers but full chrome handles. To complete the look the rear wiper has been shaved and it sports a Chrysler 300 rear wing with a custom airbrushed center. This is a head turner from the get go!
You can also pull a small trailer, drawtight receiver hitch with trailer wiring is included. I have a small trailer that I pulled back from my dads in Houston, that is the only trailer it has seen and the only time.
I use the hitch for my wheel chair carrier.

Moving inside we have all pillars, headliner and most trim pieces covered in black velvet. Rear panels are painted black to match the velvet. To contrast this, key pieces have been painted red then had black skull graphics added. Red LED accent lighting fills the foot wells and add a warm glow.
In the dash is an Advant DVD/Nav/Ipod/CD/MP3 player that runs 8, yes 8 Kicker component speakers. 3.5 in the dash, 6.5 in the doors and rear and 4.0 in the rear hatch.
Now for the other really unique feature. Power leather and suede seats from a Charger Daytona have been reworked to fit in the magnum using the factory mounts/frames. These are incredibly comfortable, more so than my recliner in the house! They are the same seats as the SRT have with a little different suede pattern.
A one of a kind shifter that is a skull with a top hat helps to finish out the interior.
To keep it all safe a Viper car alarm does monitoring duty. There are so many unique features and little details that it is hard to mention every one of them. You will have to see it for yourself to believe it.

This car is a multiple show winner with countless 1st and 2nd place wins. It has also brought in 2 best of shows and 2 best interiors! This car is really amazing and I am in no rush to sell. I am only selling because I want to upgrade in the performance department, I'll be honest, I want an SRT. This has most of the same features as the SRT except the big motor.

2.7 V6 runs on reg. unleaded so it's cheap to fill and gets decent millage. If your wanting a clean ride to impress your friends, a mild show car to have fun in the summer with or just a nice car for transportation for the family, LOOK NO FURTHER! You've found it!
I have a lot of extras that will be for sale WITH the car or AFTER the car sells if the buyer doesn't want. Ask me about a package deal if you want everything! (Car does NOT include the billet items or the custom painted/stainless items under the hood. The subs and amp are NOT included either.)

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Do...html?aid=32798

Quick Reply: Custom 2006 Dodge Magnum Loaded, leather, 22s