Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

3rd Gen brake rotors, brake pads, motor oil --- SOLD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 01:39 PM
loflyer2
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd Gen brake rotors, brake pads, motor oil --- SOLD!!!

Sold the truck but have some great, new parts that I never used. Two Wearever front brake rotors (part#YH14538) still have shipping film on them. Part number for cross reference to AIMCO, Bendix, Raybestos, and NAPA are in second picture and listed below. New Hawk LTS Pads (part # HB 299 Y .650) still in plastic. These are for the front brakes. Brake clips are part of this deal and still in the bag also. If you have never used Hawk LTS, you will be amazed at how quickly they will stop your truck. Install new brake rotors, pads, and clips, and you get a perfect bed-in and no noise. Pads are low dusting and long wearing, and I will give you the Hawk decal and brake grease. 14 quarts of Pennzoil Ultra 5-20 synthetic, the plastic caps are still sealed. One quart is pictured but I have 13 more as part of this package. I was going 6k miles between oil changes with this oil, and oil analysis showed I could go to at least 10k between changes. Chilton's Guide for 3rd Generation Ram is included. I am a gearhead and have used this manual alot, but it has all pages and no tears. For cherry on top I am also giving the chrome plastic "X" from "4X4" on the tailgate. I'd planned to use all parts myself this winter but sold truck during moment of insanity with all of the end-of-year car deals. I prefer to sell as a package and not part out. Brake rotor cross reference: AIMCO 53005, Bendix 145381, NAPA 880073, Rabestos 780073.
Also have Kenwood receiver with adapter harness and original speakers.

Attached Thumbnails 3rd Gen brake rotors, brake pads, motor oil --- SOLD!!!-dodge-ram-parts-3.jpg  
Old 01-06-2013, 01:56 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

I know you stated you wanted to sell it all as part of a package, but would you consider selling me just the Penzoil Ultra 5w-20?

Old 01-07-2013, 09:57 PM
badmpg

Price for the whole package shipped?

Old 01-08-2013, 09:26 AM
loflyer2
Professional

package was sold, thanks for your interest. I don't see a way to delete the post.

Quick Reply: 3rd Gen brake rotors, brake pads, motor oil --- SOLD!!!