Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2008 Dodge Charger R/T

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 02:34 PM
ccndodgeforum
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2008 Dodge Charger R/T

This is a beautiful, one (non smoking) owner, North Carolina car that has been meticulously maintained inside and out. It currently shows just over 53,000 miles on the clock. The R/T is of course the 5.7L Hemi motor, with 5 speed automatic transmission. The color is Inferno Red and the interior is a mix of light and dark gray leather. The car has all the bells and whistles including rear air control, heated and full power seats, CD, hands free radio and cell phone, Sirius radio, auto headlights, adjustable gas peddle, and so on and forth. The tires have been recently replaced with some Bridgstone Turanza W Serinity 225/60R18 rubber and I replaced all of the facotry lug nuts at the same time. The only modification to the car is the addition of a K&N Cold Air System. The factory system also goes with the car. I have all records of maintainence and original delivery papers.
This is an all round great car for cruising, sporting, long trips, you name it. Very roomy front and rear with a huge trunk. Gets 25 mpg on trips and can still burn up the road with its 350+ hp motor.
Kelly Blue Book gives a retail price of over $19k for a car like this. Find one on a dealers lot and you can add a couple grand to that. I have it priced below book to sell!
I have more pictures for the asking and can supply what ever is needed. The car is located in NC with an NC clear Title.

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Ch...html?aid=32798

Quick Reply: 2008 Dodge Charger R/T