Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1989 Dodge D150

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 03:50 PM
dartsport340
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 Dodge D150

1989 Dodge D150 2wd short bed regular cab. Only about 50 miles on all new parts. Lowered 4" front 6" rear. No lowering blocks or cut coil springs here. Did spring flip in the rear and used Mid America Customs lower control arms and new coil springs on the front along with new shocks front and rear. New upper and lower ball joints, tie rod ends. idler arm, bushings and center link. New rotors on front and new drums on rear. Custom wheels with 275-50-17 Nitto tires on the rear and 255-50-17 Nitto tires on the front. Also has the rare 83/4 rear end that is 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern to match the front of this truck. These rears only came in 4wd trucks in the early 70's. Has 3.91 gears with sure-grip. All new bearings and seals in the rear. Converted rear axle bearings to the sealed ones so there is no endplay adjustment needed. This truck is a roller and does not come with the engine and transmission. Truck is solid with no rust except on the surface and 2 minor dents. I put a built 360 in it and got rid of the original 318 with fuel injection. It is now wired for a carbureted engine. Kept the original electric fuel pump and used it with the carburetor by reducing fuel pressure with a regulator. I will Include the 4 row radiator and trans cooler that are both new, the mopar electronic distributor, ecu, ballast resistor and voltage regulator that are new along with the new headers and new custom built exhaust that is 2-1/2" with flowmaster 40 mufflers. Sounds good. The only thing I am taking is the motor and transmission. Everything else goes. I'm sure there are things that I missed so if you have questions don't hesitate to ask. Asking $3500. Will send pics upon request. May trade for a Dart or Duster that is in good shape with or without a motor and trans. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by dartsport340; 04-03-2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: forgot about the craigslist ad thing

Quick Reply: 1989 Dodge D150