Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FS: 2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Rawyzf
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4

FS: 2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4

Exterior Color: Patriot Blue Pearl Coat
Interior Color: Dark Slate Grey Cloth
3rd Row Seating
Engine: Next Generation 4.7L Magnum V8
Transmission: 5-Spd Automatic 5-45RFE

Milage: 194,xxx.
2nd Owner

Issues: A/C doesn't work, some rust, typical paint wear/dings from 10yrs of life.

This truck has been great to me. It's dependable, strong, lots of room, great in all weather (especially snow). I am the second owner, I bought it with 170k on it from the original owner. In the time I have owned it, I have replaced the Fuel Pump, Coils, Plugs, Rear Pinion Seal. The Durango doesn't drip any fluids and runs great.

I also put on new All Terrian Tires about 10,000 miles ago (Cooper Discovery ATP 50K mile tires). In the time I have owned this, I have also put on Bug Shield, Window Gaurds, Westin Step Bars, AFE Intake, New Headlights and Turnsignals, New TailLights (old ones were yellowish and weathered).

I am looking to sell this to get something a little smaller. This is a third vehicle for our family, and one of the others is a SUV, so we don't need 2 of them in the family.

The 2002 was the first year some of the Durangos had the 5speed Auto added. This helps some with MPG. I am getting about 15mpg during winter, and in the summer I get about 18mpg.

Any questions, please let me know.

$2900 - Open to offers

Attached Thumbnails FS: 2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4-durango_01.jpg   FS: 2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4-durango_02.jpg   FS: 2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4-durango_03.jpg  

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4