Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1965 Dodge Coronet F1-R Pro Charger Car

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 10:18 AM
ccndodgeforum
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1965 Dodge Coronet F1-R Pro Charger Car

1965 Dodge Coronet. Original 26,000 mile rust free car with a total body off restoration. Powder coated gloss black frame. Professionally back halfed with fab-9 housing, 40 spline axles and pro stock 4 link bar set up all chrome molly. Strange double adjustable shocks and wheelie bars. Complete Wilwood brake system and rack steering. American racing wheels very nostalgic. Custom headers and exhaust system with Flowmaster side out exhaust. The entire car is steel with exception of fiberglass bumpers.
Total and beautiful all red leather interior. New windshield and back window. All new rubbers. All moldings either completely polished or re-chromed. Painless switch panel and Precision Performance shifter. Impact cam lock seatbelts. Custom 900 watt sterio system. Removeable side door roll bars and all roll bars are wrapped in red leather. This is a NHRA 8.50 cert car.
540 Mopar block with girdle. Milodon oil pump, pick up and pan. Polished INDY heads totally ported for the pro charger. Indy valve covers and manifold all polished. Horse power innovations E-85-875BT blow through carborator. F1-R Pro Charger, 3 inch belt and pullies, 8.1 custom Ross pistons,Eagle ESP- H Beam Rods, Comp cam and lifters for the pro charger all roller, Total Seal rings, Indy roller rockers, Meziere Elec, water pump, MSD distributor, coil ignition and boost control. All auto meter complete instruments with red lights. SFI ATI power glide transmission, A-1 convertor and ATI flex plate.
This is a street registered car in Arizona. Only 10 miles have been put on this car when I took it to a car show where it won best appearing car. No need to reveal the amount of money spent on this car to build as the pictures speak for themselves. The car never runs over 180 degrees due to the Ron Davis Radiator and the E-85.
Let me be clear that this is NOT a fire sale. I am only selling my pristine coronet and Hemi Dart from my collection in order to make more room for my top sportsman race cars.

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Co...html?aid=32798

Quick Reply: 1965 Dodge Coronet F1-R Pro Charger Car