Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FS - NH - 2nd Gen Ram Grille Insert

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 08:19 AM
BradLittlefield
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS - NH - 2nd Gen Ram Grille Insert

Hey everyone, got a horizontal bar grille insert for sale. This thing seems to be aluminum, it's used, paint is chipped, but otherwise its in good condition. Bars are straight, save for one end of one (see pic), but can be easily bent straight (in fact, I will do it when I get home later for sales sake). This was removed from a 2000 Ram 1500.

Not looking to bend anyone over on this - I'm thinking maybe $40 picked up? You pay for shipping if you want it shipped. I can also meet up within a reasonable distance. From what I've seen looking around, these go new for roughly 100-150, maybe more. Located in Londonderry, NH.

It mounts quite easily to the front grille frame with 3 screws. Will need to drill out the existing screws (or just drill new holes in the general area), as I had to drill out the screws to get the frame off (I needed the frame..). I'll also try to remove these at my convenience. If shipped, I will separate the two sides of the grille for ease.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:13 AM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i may be interested in these... i need to get a new grille, and grille frame though. im not far from you. im in rochester.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:32 AM
BradLittlefield
Amateur

Redneck, no not far at all. Yea - I needed the grille frame as well.. hence the purchase of this. I couldn't get the frame off the insert in the yard (screws just spun), so just bought the whole thing. Figured i'd figure it out when I got home. Lemme know!

Old 06-25-2013, 11:37 AM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

You two can meet at my house! I'm right in the middle.

Old 05-01-2014, 07:01 AM
BradLittlefield
Amateur

Just an FYI - I do still have this .

Quick Reply: FS - NH - 2nd Gen Ram Grille Insert