Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Trading Cervini Hood for RT Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 09:51 PM
Jhop16
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trading Cervini Hood for RT Wheels

I have my Cervini hood now that I have no need for, its in good condition however, It has 1 stud missing out of the 4 mounts, and will need a new latch installed, it appears the guy who had it b4 me used bigger screws to hook the grill into it, the holes on 1 side are bored out, the mounting holes for the latch look weird but it is good. I've never had a single issue with fitment with it.. It looked great and is functional.

I want to trade this hood for a set of 17" RT Wheels, NO TIRES, can be chrome, or not chrome, Must have Centercaps. . Condition is not important as long as they are not bent I can always paint them.

this is the hood, its spray painted purple
Name:  DSCF6770.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  48.8 KB

Name:  DSCF9578_zps5d18e50e.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  53.3 KB
oh ya i'm located in owego, Ny , I work in Greatbend, PA its right on the border of NY/PA off 17, I'd be willing to drive up to an hour away to do the swap.

I will trade my hood + my wheels for a set of RT's if you are running them on your truck, You'll have to pay to have them swaped.. Mine are 17x8 Flat black rock crawlers from Summit, they were brand new in august

Quick Reply: Trading Cervini Hood for RT Wheels