Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2002 Dodge Neon SE For Sale...

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 02:36 PM
xkimiexchulax
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Dodge Neon SE For Sale...

Hi my name is Kimberly and I have just bought a 2002 Dodge Neon SE from dealer...only has 61,000 miles on it, and that's highway miles. everything works...A/C, power windows, power locks, no electrical promblems...anything else just ask...I must sell it because I had a 1996 Volkswagen for sale and can't sell it and have decided to keep it and work with that and sell my Dodge Neon SE instead. Car is in mint condition, I bought the car a month ago and still waiting for title to arrive in the mail. I am looking to get $6800 for it, negotiable, I paid $8000 for it and barely used it. If interested write back soon. I have 2 people coming to look at it in the neighborhood but would rather not sell it to them because they'll just ruin it and it really is a nice car. Write back if price is low/high and give me any tips I should add to help sell this car...I'ma VDUB girl so I donno much bout this car, LOL! Write back soon once again. Thanks alot for you time and if there's a trade out there let me check out a pic. Laters!

Quick Reply: 2002 Dodge Neon SE For Sale...