Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1964 Dodge Dart

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 10:17 AM
ccndodgeforum
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1964 Dodge Dart

1964 Dodge Dart (project car) Here is my '64 Dart!Its gotta go to make room for another project! Pretty solid base to start with. It does have bondo in the lower rear quarters. There is some rot on the pass. side front fender. Interior is decent. Has a slant 6 2bbl conversion, Lokar kickdown and throttle cable and push button trans in it.
New parts i have installed are gas tank, shocks, rear springs, and misc. other stuff. Fiberglass hood, also have a steel one.The deck lid has some dents in it. Trunk is solid. floors and underside is good except it has a soft spot on the right rear floor.
Tires are repro Firestone and B.F. Goodrich. I do have some of the chrome molding that belong to it but not all of it.And other misc. parts that go with it.
Please!- Make no mistake- It is a project car. It does have dings and dents and anything else that comes with a 49 year old car. It will need bodywork (thats a given!)Going to need a muffler because i took the headers off of it.(just a straight pipe on it now) It does start, runs and drives. But I really wouldn't go too far without going through the carb and brakes. I haven't really driven it since the spring.I can send other pics upon request.
$3000.00 O.B.O. Call 419-577-3593 After 5pm

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Do...html?aid=32798

Quick Reply: 1964 Dodge Dart