Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Electric fan (2011-Up Jeep Liberty) for Efan project

Old 09-29-2014, 11:22 AM
jondakotaguy
Record Breaker
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Electric fan (2011-Up Jeep Liberty) for Efan project

Hey Guys;

Recently i started a build for a new E-fan project and though it worked really well; i decided not to e-fan my truck as I'm getting a Bronc and my old truck will just be my boat puller..

I already sold my previous Recall Fan and now i have this 2011 - 2014 E-fan from a liberty for sale.

It's already had the ears cut and a few holes drilled to mount.. I have a thread you can read here:

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-dakota/378543-new-e-fan-project.html

To check out how this would mount. This fits* (more or less) the 97- up untill rad change over (what ever year that was)..

the fan is rated for a 40amp continuous draw but i do think the start up is high like the Taurus fans and such.

there is one very tiny tiny tiny tiny crack but i do not think it will hurt the structure at all but want to make sure everyone is aware it does have this which is my fault.

It will cost a ton brick to ship this thing so I'm going to ask $50 bucks plus shipping* cost from 77303* so you can estimate. I accept paypal.. no checks; money orders or any of that.. lets keep it simple and legit for everyone. Pay today i ship today.

I know you can more or less buy one from someone online like rockauto or somewhere for around the same price i just hate to see this fan go to waste.. if i cant sale then ill be throwing it away so lets make a deal.

Ill entertain any offer! Being sold as-is..unit was operational fully when i pulled from my truck. this is for project use at your own risk.. as any 'mod'.. just so we're clear.

Name:  IMG-20140826-00347_zpsde7ba84e.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  79.4 KB

Old 09-30-2014, 11:20 PM
jondakotaguy
Record Breaker

I'm open to offers hit me up! Hate to see this go to waste.

Old 10-12-2014, 08:38 PM
jondakotaguy
Record Breaker

Still Available for anyone wanting to do an e-fan mod. make me an offer. She's about to be going in the trash.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:15 AM
jondakotaguy
Record Breaker

Last chance if anyone wants to tinker with an e-fan conversion.. this beast moves some air.. any offer will be excepted.. plus shipping. It's going in the trash next week.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Electric fan (2011-Up Jeep Liberty) for Efan project